My ex best friend

Hi! In this time I will talk about my best friends. I don't have best friend, but in the school my best friend was Camilo. I meet Camilo in secondary school when i was in first half, because we have friends in common as well as we have similar politic thought.We was friends  Since 2015. We was in the same curriculum, humanist curriculum. Camilo was live nearby to my home, I take up 10 minutes to go to Camilo's home.
Camilo was special person to my, because he was with my in the more difficult moment. He support my when I was depressed, in my anxiety crisis, in my fight with my team mate. 
He was a understanding person, worried, empathy and unconditional.
He was my friend because accompany at all. We go together protest. We go party together.
The best memory I have whit Camilo is when The school director called us for berate us. On one ocassion he catched us taking up a class room for a meeting (In the school meeting was prohibited) 
In other ocassion We hang a big banner (measure arond 3 meters in long) for report gender violence and repression who suffer in this sistem / school. 
At present Camilo and I, don't be friends, because he was acussed of rape a person 5 days ago. This new impact a lot my and I decide support to  the victim

 
                                               La imagen puede contener: una persona, primer plano

Comentarios