Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

Hi! In this time I will talk about a postgraduate that I consider in my future. But first I want to finish double mention, in archeology and physical anthropology in University of Chile. I was interested in graduating of this, because I think they are complement degrees.
I want to study in University of Buenos Aires, a doctorate in physical anthropology. I will study in presencial classes.

Resultado de imagen para momias de llullaillacoI want to study this because I want to conduct works of investigation about mummies of Llullaillaco, this mummies were found in volcano Llullaillaco, Salta Argentina. This site is a part of ceremonial, the mummies of Llullaillaco were sacrificed to the gods,belonging to Andean world specifically to the Incas .Specifically I want to study their diet, pathology, goods and cause of murder. It's interesting because is the highest archaelogical site in the world.


As well as doctorate in physical anthropology I like to study master's in paleontology in University Austral of Chile. Because this subject complement what I want to investigate in the future. This subject studies and focuses in the evolution of the organism who live or lived in this planet.

In the future I want to investigate all type of mummies and archaelogical sites from the prehistoric in South America. Specifically in the north of Chile, San Pedro of Atacama because I was born in Calama and this city is too important in my life.

Comentarios