Blogs


In this occasion i'm gonna write about this blog. I think this experience was too productive; however i think its more productive theoretical classes and practice in this blog.
In this experience i have developed my ability in write, this is too important in social sciences and i think this experience its good to my professional future. I like write about my experience in different topic on my life, because I learn more vocabulary about daily things.
I remember in one occasion the topic to write was a job, in this topic I talk about I want to be a chef. This occasion its too productive to me because I don’t have know too much vocabulary in turn to cooking. This topic still be good to me.
In other occasion I have to talk about a topic of my degree, its too difficult to me do this blog, because I don’t know nothing about my degree in English and I learn more about this.
In general i think this activity is help me to developed more vocabulary in this idiom about my degree and topics to interest me and to practice to write in English.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario