Post 2: the best concert ever

In this time I will talk about a concert. I have never went to a concert, but I will talk about a concert to I want go.
I like go to the concert of The Neighbourhood because it’s my favourite band. Its music is too meaningful to me, because when I was sad this music motive me.
I meet this band at the age of 13 years, because my friends love the song Sweater Weather. That year me come back fanatic of this band.
The Neighbourhood its a music group of style indie/rock, they formed in EEUU, on August 2011.
One of my friend, Marcela talk me about She saw The Neighbourhood in Lollapalooza in Santiago. She said this band its more good in life than in Spotify or Cd’s
This year I want to buy the ticket for the concert, but the ticket sell out. The next year i want to go to Lollapalooza and I wait for they go to Chile in this oportunity. If The Neighbourhood go to Lollapalooza in 2020, I will buy the ticket for Lollapalooza. Another option is if they present Other show in 2020, I will go to see the show.


Comentarios