My opinion

Hi! In this time I will talk about "my opinion" about these topics:
-What is your opinion about the Chilean tradition called ‘mechoneo’?
-What is your opinion about “barras bravas”?
-What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?
The first topic is about the Chilean tradition called "mechoneo". About this I think this antique tradition implicates violence. The "mechoneo" based on ridicule and put to shame to new university student. I think the welcome to university has to be an occasion to meeting new people, enjoy and have good memories about that. I disagree about "mechoneo", but I agree about a nice welcome to new students.
                                                   Resultado de imagen para mechoneo
The second topic is about "Barras Bravas". About this I think in occasions "barras bravas" were serving the directive, the directive of the teams just want profit from the sport. But in other teams supporters organize to support  their team and organize for other occasion, for example social cause. "The white claw" is an example of this, because they organize to go protest, around gender, no+AFP and other social cause. 
                                         Resultado de imagen para colocolo antifa
The third topic is legalizing marijuana. About this I think marijuana is a drug highly addictive and generates dependency. But I really hate drug dealers, because They are guilty of the majority of the violence in shantytown. It is due to what I said previously, I think legalizing marijuana will finish the illegal drug trafficking. This solution is a patch solution, but I prefer this than the poor people living in a constant circle of violence due to drug trafficking


                                    Resultado de imagen para narcotrafico

Comentarios