My first job

As I am studying anthropology, and I intend to go to the archeology mention, my first job is probably something like a prospection or a grid to help into another person's research work. What can be a bit boring, but is a good begin.
I imagine working as much as possible in the field, traveling, outside classrooms or desks, but in archeology all that is related, and they are part of the work that must be done. Therefore, I will be sitting at a desk with an eternal paperwork and descriptions and boring administrative work, and mountains of papers.

After archeology, I would like to study Physical Anthropology, and after that, maybe some postgraduate. I would like to mix archeology and physical anthropology for my research and topics of personal interest, it is a link that I would like to explore. For the rest, in Chile there are not many postgraduate options in Archeology -and less in physical Anthropology-, so before that, you must have a work and academic support.

However, away from aaaaall of this, I would really like to work in my own vegan restaurant. The food interests me deeply, I like to cook and being vegan I could do really good and healthy things


Thanks for read, I hope you help me with my vegan restaurant proyect. 馃挌

Comentarios