My favorite TV show

In this time I will talk about my favorite TV show, I don't watch tv but I will talk about my favourite series, Mr Robot.
This series adresses a hacker who hates the Corporations and people that control the power in the world.  The principal character is Eliot. Elior works in order to allsafe, a company information technology security.
Eliot is a young man who is in treatment with a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist's name is Krista.Eliot constantly hacks  Krista, in one opportunity when Eliot hacks Krista's boyfriend he finds Krista's boyfriend is dishonest with Krista and Eliot obliges krista's boyfriend to say the truth to Krista, this action little strange was good to Krista, but after this action she was depressed.
Eliot investigates people he relates with, hacks people with whom he relates. If he finds something underhanded, he reports these people anonymously.
Eliot's sister is Darlene, both create FSOCIETY a community of hackers. FSOCIETY wants to destroy all the banking register for free people from their bancary debt. Finally FSOCIETY managed to hack and destroy the banking register, but in the world everything is transformed in chaos. The world is in social and economy crisis now.
I like this series because it seems interesting thing as hackers destroy basis of the power, the economy. Furthermore I think Eliot is crazy but I like this character.




  Resultado de imagen para mr robot

Comentarios