A Person I Would like to meet


There is one person that I consider extremely talented, that I would like to meet. That person is Damon Albarn, vocalist of Blur and Gorillaz, and part of many musical proyects as solist. He's an anti-war activist, and a person very engaged with political controversies like the role of United States and United Kingdom in the Invasion of Iraq or Afghanisthan; or cooperating in causes on Mali or Nigeria. 

there is Damon eating a Lomito in Santiago


Gorillaz, the Damon and Jamie Hewlett's band, has the record as the most successful virtual band.
I think he's a particularly melancholic person (like Thom Yorke), with lyrics that narrate their heroin consumption, falls, war, sadness and madness. His music is characterized by being experimental and with very different styles (a little posmo), singing with Snoop Dogg, Little Dragon, etc.
A few years ago, a Chilean president of the Fan Club of Gorillaz, she knew that Damon was in San Pedro de Atacama on her family vacations, and I travel to see him -this costar-, I would like to know him but not in that fan plan, I imagine maybe talking about anything, it does not seem to be an egomaniac like Luis Jara, I wish I could see him in live someday.


Comentarios