Post 1: A country I would like to visit, Bolivia

In this time I will talk about a country that i would like to visit. I would  like to visit Bolivia some day, because I know that it's a state formed by several nationalities, that means that  one or more nationalities coexist  living together in peace.
I wpuld like to visit a lot of places in this country, for example: Salar de Uyuni, titicaca lake, Copacabana, and the city La Paz.
I only like to visit these places as a tourist, because I don't like the weather in the altiplano.
My father traveled to Bolivia in 2010. He went by car and he commented  me that this country is beautiful because it combines landscape in the jungle and altiplano. It seems so interesting and exotic.
Unlike my father I will do this trip backpacking. First I would  like to go to La Serena, then Copiapo and then to Antofagasta (For about 1 week) Later I will go to Calama ( I lived in Calama for about 15 years) and then I would like to go to San Pero de Atacama and stay there for about 15 days. When I stay in San Pedro I would like to travel to Bolivia (The border is near  this place)
I would like to visit Bolivia on winter holidays, because in summer it is usualy rough weather.



Resultado de imagen para bolivia














Comentarios