Fiestas Patrias

The last national holidays i went to my home at Temuco whit my boyfriend..My family as usual don't celebrate fiestas patrias, but we spend time in family.
 The first day we watching a film whit my brother. Later we order a pizza. At the night my mother make veggie empanadas.
The second day we went to ski at Corralco, (ski center near Malalcahuello). The weather was snow and rainny. It was cold,but was funny. We came back to Temuco at eight o'clock and we were hungry. At night we watching film and ate empanadas.
The third day my family make a barbecue but i don't ate animals then i ate a veggie choripan.At evening we went to El Bloke ( indoor climbing house), and we climbing a lot.When we came home we ate empanadas again. (I ate empanadas every day when i stay at Temuco)
The fourth day my boyfriend and i went to Luci home's. At luci home's we drink beer and terremoto. Luci home's was situated apart from Temuco, in Pillanlelbun.
The fifth day  we went to the grandparents home's from matias. In this place we have a break and we ate grandmother empanada's.
The sixth day (and the last) we went to Temuco center. At Temuco center we shopping merken and others spice tipical from south from Chile. At evening we went to a bar for ate fench fries and drink handmade beer. At night we traveling to Santiago.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario